Focal Electra 1038Be Quality Control Issues?

Curious if any 1038Be owners have had cabinet vibration issues with their speakers? Took delivery of a brand new pair a month ago...on female vocal the cabinet starts resonating so loud you can hear it from your listening seat. Focal sent another pair, same thing but not quite as bad as the first pair. So, I am now sitting with a pair that still don't function properly, as I am to wait for Focal to take apart the first pair to see what in the assembly process is going wrong! I had shown interest in a pair of Scala Utopia V2's if they would make me a very good deal...all things considered. The dealer said they would sell me V1's for $26,500. V1's have been discontinued because of too many customer complaints regarding the bass...so, top dollar for a discontinued speaker after Focal not being able to supply me a functioning pair of 1038Be's!!! I will not be going near another Focal product!!
beachbound

Showing 1 response by dedobot

No any vibrating issues from my Aria 948 and they're a level down from Electra line. Rock solid. I'm listening primarily deep house.