Focal Electra 1038be owners,

what size is your listening room? I am seriously considering trying these, not sure if my room is too big/small. (pretty sure its not too big! )  Room is 14 x 21, with speaks on short wall, listening position about 14-15 ft away. Floor is carpeted and I have some treatments in place.  Thanks in advance for your input.
winoguy17
Great speakers, especially at current clearance prices.  I play my 1038s in a 20’ (wide) x 30’ (deep) x 9.5’ (high) area of an open floor plan (family room/kitchen).  Listening position is about 9’ from the speakers, which are about 8’ apart and 32” from the 20’ wall.  Hope this helps.
I have a pair in a room 16 x 26 x 8.5. 
It's too live for my liking, and optimal placement is not an option, but imo it's certainly big enough, and I would suspect your room is big enough as well. 
I considered both the 1038's and the 1028's, and I'm glad I went with the . 1038's
Good afternoon all!  Not sure who may still be on this thread or now but current owner of the 1038 be II's and looking for a recommended 2 channel or even 3 channel amp for mostly home theater use.  I have the sopra center and 2, 1038s as my towers. Currently running all 3 channels with Anthem 325 thorough a Marantz 7705 processor.  Again, looking for 95% HT use and 5% music/streaming, etc.  No vinyl or cd collection.  oh budget... can be anywhere between 3000 upwards of 7k tops, but at the top of that budget there MUST BE a great deal of difference and not just minor differences.  Towers are roughly 11' away from MLP and center is the same distance.   Thank you!  

Jason
For two-channel: Parasound A21
For three-channel: Parasound A31

I use the prior with the 1038Be and it is fantastic (yet inexpensive).