Focal Electra 1028 BE

I pulled the trigger on some Focal Electra 1028 BE and I'm thoroughly excited. I'm currently running Focal Aria 936. I'm just looking for some feedback on what I should expect? Are the Electra's end all be all speakers? Speakers are on carpet over a concrete slab, are isoacoustic feet worth the investment in this scenario? Thanks y'all!
128x128j-wall

Showing 3 responses by erik_squires

Hi OP!

So glad you are happy.

What do you think of the physical stability of your speakers?  Are they likely to tip over easily to the sides?

Best,

E
Do I need the outriggers

Depends on how comfortable you are of them falling. :)  It's not the carpet or spikes, it's the very narrow footprint.

I promise you, once you get them, you'll see what I mean just by tipping them from the side.  You'll jump on them.  So feel free to wait and try this out.  I take no responsibility for scratches.

Best,
E

I would recommend you look at outriggers. I've had experience with Focals in the past, and the biggest issue was keeping them from falling due to the narrow footprint.

https://soundocity.com/shop/

I suggest you use spikes, this will poke through the carpet and give you the least back and forth rocking motion.