Focal Aria 948

Has anyone heard these new speakers yet? I am very interested and considering the hour drive to go hear them. I am currently working on a speaker upgrade as my living room is 26x14 with 10ft ceilings, plus a connected kitchen. I have totem sttafs right now which I really enjoy but they just can't keep up in the large space. So far I have heard the new b&w cm10 which were great but not sure that I fell in love. Also heard the revel f208 which again were good but the demo setup was pretty bad so I don't feel like I got to experience what they were capable of. If anyone has heard the new focals I would love to know your impressions. Also if anyone has other speakers I should checkout that can fill a large space well and around the 5k-ish or less neighborhood... The speakers will be music only, and need to do high mid and bass all well as I have really varied musical preferences (although female vocals are still probably most prevalent.) Working decently off axis and not required to be out that far (2ft max) into the room would also help with WAF. Thanks...
jpg1975