focal 1038 be or sonus faber olympica

I have a focal 826 w and i want to change my speakers to focal 1038be or sonus faber olympica what do you think ?
128x128seb7772
Both of these speakers are difficult to drive in the mid-bass. Both have a V shaped curve, so ideal if you leave the music in the background on all the time.

The SF has a bigger depression around 2k, so probably will appear to image better.

I would say, listen at normal volumes for you and pay particular attention to presence, imaging and treble.

Best,

Erik

As a contrasting sound, listen to Monitor Audio. See if you like that sound more or less than your current choices.
Which Olympica? I have listened to the Olympica III and the Focal 1008Be, but at different dealers. The Focals were really good, with some Naim amp/electronics. The Olympicas were with Devialet 200. I liked the way the Focals played. Awesome imaging and musicality for their size. I can only imagine how good the 1038Be can be. From the specs, it looks like the Focals would be easier to drive than the Olympica III. Good Luck!
The Olympica -3 are the most natural speakers I have ever heard in the $15k range.for sure more body and depth vs the Focal 938 the 938 will go lower in Scale into the upper 20hz region.  The SF-3 is just more 3 dimensional very conservatively rated at 35 hz in reality it  displays test tones at 30 hz without a lot of effort.
on shear looks  I have not found a woman or man that didnot think they were a work of art . I am trying to buy a pair new if possible without 
question with the Walnut,maple stripe combo.   The Focal Sopra-2 would be 
a very tough choice,but not much discounts I never buy anything unless I get over  20% off . Just a matter of principle .