Floorstanding towers

I'm currently in the market for some new towers and have a few I'm looking at but am open to suggestions. I have my ways on the monitor audio bronze or silver series and the Martin Logan motion 40. I have also heard and like paradigm monitor series speakers. They will be paired with a parasound halo integrated and vinyl as well as streamed music will be the main source of sound. im open to ideas on other speakers in the 2-3k range for the pair. 
chippy323
The HALO is a good amp that is capable of driving most speakers available today regardless of impedance.  So there are literally hundreds more that can be recommended.

All the speakers you have heard so far have metal tweeters.  So why not go out and audition some models that have soft dome tweeters?  After all, the goal is to find the speakers that sound best to you; not us. 

Some brands that come to mind are Dynaudio, Vienna Acoustics, Sonus Faber, etc.  You may find that these types of speaker have a s sound and response that you like, especially with vinyl.  But you have to hear them first.  Good luck to you.

Vandy fanboy reporting in again...
I third Vandersteen, mostly because you mention the Martin Logan.
ProAc also comes to mind, but may be a bit beyond your price range unless you can find used.
Are you near any dealers? That would be my first way to determine what you like.
Bob
You might check out the Tekton double impact,incredible good sound especially for the money.

Kenny.