Fleetwood Sound Company

Hi has anyone heard the new Fleetwood Sound Company new Deville speakers they look good and they have a life time Guarantee 
mark11050

@grannyring 

I'm with you. You may not like them, but they are finely made. Jealousy can be a terrible thing.

@roxy54

what’s jealousy got to do w/it? maybe the guy can’t afford them, (neither can i), but he’d rather have something else he likes the looks of better, even if he could afford them.

i happen to think they’re cool looking. but i know a lot of things i’d never want to have in my room, regardless of how they sound, and jealousy has nothing to do w/it. anything made by vivid audio comes to mind. and the b&w nautilus. and i’ve seen some b&o models that are supposed to sound great, but i don't want them in my house! 😉 i’m sure there’s others, but these were the 1st ones that came to mind. i’m certain there’s many who feel the same way about the speaker set up in my room right now. so what?

doug s.

Would be more interested to hear from @metaldetektor .  Since he/she did not provide any positive opinion, I would assume they did not like the speakers.  If I had to additionally guess from the comments about listening carefully, perhaps because of high frequency and low frequency roll off?  

Welcome additional thoughts from others as well…

Also, am I correct that the speaker stands cannot be leveled?  And that the height of the stands was chosen purely for aesthetic reasons?