First Watt F7 owners, impressions?

Let's discuss speaker and preamp pairings you have found to work the best and why. I love this amp but maybe haven't been able to get the best out of it yet. 
  • Preamps: DIY Pass B1- great except for dynamic scale and deep bass, of course with no gain I also had to jack the volume a lot more; Manley Shrimp - better slam, more density, 12db gain helps a lot overall a better match. Want to try: microZOTL, Pass x-1
  • Speakers: Gallo 3.1 - easy to drive though only 88db sensitivity, controlled well by the F7, plenty of tuneful bass, plenty of volume using the Shrimp and impressive soundstage; Devore gibbon 8 - just acquired these and am getting used to them, definitely leaner and less bass but I like the midrange and punch a lot, soundstage is excellent too, and their look and footprint appeals. Want to try: Harbeth monitor, Spatial M4, Zu Soul, all of the speakers Srajan of 6 moons owns!
So far I agree with all the reviews of this amp I've read, their observations coincide with mine. Do you find the same?
Ron
roncagg
I wanted to update this thread because I just got the Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE preamp (with stage 2 upgrades) and it brings out the best in the F7 to my ears, compared to the others I listed above. I am sure many others have this amp by now, given all the positive reviews, and I would love to hear what you have tried and your experiences!
I have two W4S SX-1000 mono block amps [not the R version].  I'm looking for a preamp and considering the W4S STP-SE [not sure if I want the 2 upgrades, though.].

Having said the former, I am also considering an [Swiss Army Knife all in one unit]; i.e., the Musical Fidelity M6 Encore 225 [Amp (225W per channel), PreAmp, DAC, CD plus Music server.

My Speakers: Jas "Odin" 2.5-way Tower Speakers [89dB; 4ohm; 29-60000Hz; 220W (normal handling power); 1000W (transient power 10ms).

Does anyone have any thoughts between the W4S components and the Musical Fidelity [all in one unit]?