Finally!!! I just purchased some Aerial Acoustics 7T speakers! How do I power them???

I am very excited as i just placed my order for my Aerial Acoustics 7T speakers.  Now i am trying to figure out if the associated equipment I have is suitable for driving them.  I am currently running an Anthem MRX-710 and a B&K Reference 7270 THX amplifier.  I am replacing Aerial 7B's but I will be keeping my Aerial cc3B center channel speaker.  

My systems is truly a 50/50 split between music and movies, but I do LOVE my home theater.  Do you all think that the B&K amplifier will do these speakers justice?  (I am only using 3 of the 7 available channels suds there should be plenty of headroom...)

I don't see myself changing out the Anthem MRX-710 any time soon, so what do you all think I should do with the amplification stage?  Just use the Anthem receiver? Keep the B&K Reference 7270 MkII amp? Upgrade to a new amp?  ( I am considering a Krell Chorus 5200... thoughts on the synergy between this and the Aerial 7T's?)  I am completely open for realistic opinions (I can't spend $10K on amps for these) for a multi-channel amp to power them.

Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say here.  Thanks in advance!!
jwincville
I wouldn't be against the TAS7 Its just the right rack(Sound anchors maybe), dedicated power and a known parts path in the future.
Okay, there seems to be a confusion on this Krell amp naming. 

"TAS" actually refers to the amp with the full name of "Theater Amplifier Standard".  This amp was part of the Evolution series and was manufactured around 2002-2005.  It was a 5 channel amp only.

When you say "TAS7", you might be referring to the newer amp which has the full name "Theater 7".  It should NOT be called TAS7.  This is a 7 channel version of the latest Chorus or XD series amp and has the same smooth / lush / colored sound.
I meant the old one, for some reason, I remember a Sound Advice advertising it as a TAS7 most likely in error.. where I got the 7 from ...........But I meant the Theater amplifier standard, not the XD.

The Older Krell / D`Agustino Designs (By clarification)... I never owned one... Just remember seeing them. I Think I was getting 7 in reference to the HTS 7.1 actually tho.

The amp I am referring to is the older Theater Amp Standard. 200 x 4 at 8ohm, 400 x 4 at 4ohm. 
I keep reading more and more about the newer class D amps and they are really peaking my interest as well, but I’m not sure how well they would actually pair up...  The ATI has good reviews, as does D-Sonic... 
Also, what are some good surround speakers to use with the 7T? I was wondering if I could use the older Aerial speakers and maybe change the tweet to the ScanSpeak Discovery...??? Maybe I’m really reaching on that though... LOL
Congrats on the new speakers! Once they're delivered listen to them a few weeks on what you got then go to a dealer you know and borrow any floor model that cost 4x whet you're comfortable paying, seriously, you should get an idea of how capable your new speakers are and then decide how much you're willing to spend to get it. I ended up with a hegel H360 to replace my parasound a21/krell combo that replaced my B&K4420/krell combo because once I heard how good my speakers sounded with better gear I decided to live on pb&j until I could afford it. IDK what will mate with the 7t, but give them a chance to impress with a good class a/b amp b4 settling.