Feickert Blackbird vs Clearaudio Ovation vs Origin Live Sovreign

I'm currently looking to upgrade my Rega Planar 8. I'm trying to decide between the following tables: 

Feickert Trio or Blackbird

Clearaudio Ovation

Origin Live Sovereign Mk4

I have already settled on a tonearm which will be the Origin Live Enterprise and I will continue using my Soundmith Paua cartridge. I'm currently leaning towards getting the Ovation for aesthetic reasons, and it is the only table of the 3 that I have actually heard. I'm hoping people who have had experiences with these tables could chime in. The tables have similar price points and if performance are relatively close to each other, I will get the Ovation.

Ag insider logo xs@2xarize84

@photomax Stock Rega Planar 8. PS Audio Stellar phono stage. Gryphon Pandora preamp, Gryphon Essence amp, Fyne F704 speakers.

Nice kit!

I have a P6 w/ Ania and looking to upgrade as well. I have two phono stages: Rega Aria and the Parasound JC3+

I hope your thread gets solid traction here. I am interested in the Feickert and Gold Note options…

I have an Origin Live Sovereign with the two arm option.  Currently employ an Enterprise mk4 and an Illustrious 3c.  Excellent table (my third OL) but the design sometimes does not fit certain decors.  A good friend recently acquired a Pure Fidelity Harmony and that is also a very nice table with more traditional looks.  The wood finish is first class and they build them with the geometry to mount the Origin Live arms (actually offer them with the table as one of their options).