Feedback on "Boltz" CD racks

I'm looking to purchase a new CD rack for my ever-growing collection. The Boltz brand racks look like a good deal. Does anybody who owns one have any feedback as to it's build quality, stability, etc? Also, I saw they are sold factory direct. Are there any dealers who discount them? Thanks.
mouse516d
I purchase a Boltz cd rack (600 cd model) several months ago and have been incredibly satified with the purchase. The build quality is excellent and I get more comments on my cd rack than my Mark Levinson amplifier. Great product...great value! Highly recommended...
Mouse, I don't know of anyone discounting them. On the other hand, I am using one and it's really good. I'll probably get another couple. (they're expandable) Overall, if you like the style, there's nothing else I can see that should give one pause to buy. Good value.
I bought one of the smaller CD/DVD racks and absolutely love it. I thought they were inexpensive at their current price so I didn't search for a "discount". The style and looks are not for everyone though. If your tastes run toward rustic/country style funiture this may not be for you.
If you're not set on Boltz look, I'd suggest checking out Tree Designs (http://www.treedesigns.com, no affiliation). One of their solid oak 1000-disc units is $350, including shipping east of the Mississippi. By comparison, the Boltz CD-1200 is $398 w/o shipping. I'have a 250 disc Tree Designs rack in black and it's very solid. I'll eventually replace it with a larger one.
you might also want to look at billy baggs racks. i have 2 pro-1000's. they are very robust and quite handsome, IMO.