Favorite Platform for Linn LP12

Was wondering what your favorite platform you like to set your Linn LP12 on, or any suspended turntable for that matter?

Thanks much,
Don
no_regrets

I too use a Segue under my LP12. I also modified a solid Linn baseboard and added brass cones. This according to Peter was a better interface with the platform than the rubber feet.

@lewm

Linn’s notorious marketing campaign and attitude to business strategy had a fair bit to do with it too.

It only really came to an end once the Linn / Naim alliance came to an end and even the staunchly anti digital Linn had to do an embarrassing about-face turn.

Seriously, those highly divisive Linn campaigns left such a stink that many have never forgiven them since.

The funny thing is that the LP12 remains a highly contentious deck to this day.

Can’t remember any other deck being so controversial, but then the Linn was controversial from its inception, through a lengthy court case and beyond.

As for the best platform, I recall Linn used to recommend a small coffee table with preferably slightly loose legs!

Post removed 

Linn has always recommended a light rigid support for the LP12. Sound Organisation, Target, Archidee and Audiotech being the most notable.