Favorite Female vocals that give you goose bumps

My current favorites are Eva Cassidy's "The water is wide" and "Autumn Leaves", Kiki Dee's "Take my breath away" and Ella Fitzgerald's "Angel eyes" and "Lush life".
arwp
There are a few female vocalist which kind of stand out from the crowd, one of them is Diamanda Galas.  As to interpretation of Female vocalist giving me goose bumps, if that means literally making the hairs on my back stand up then it must be Tina Turner with 'River Deep Mountain Wide'.  The only time I experience hair standing on my back is just a few times when I was a boy growing into adolescence.  With that particular song it was first the song itself, when I heard it for the first time, the melody was so stunning which basically comes in two parts and then those vocals giving it justice.  Only later on I learned it was made by that famous producer Phil Spector who made her repeat the song zealion times until it was right.  But I must make it clear without the song Tina Turner is empty to me.  It always the music first, then the vocalist and lyrics.