Favorite Audio Ad

Advertising never ceases to amaze me - there are so many different angles that can be taken, some are great, some not so great. My current favorite ad, though, is the one that has been appearing in Stereophile for Paradigm speakers. It shows a woman decked out to be a sophisticated professional sitting on a chair between a pair of Paradigm speakers facing out into the room. Behind the three of them (they're all facing the same way) is a big brick wall and, of course, it's wood flooring.

Just to be sure that we understand how sophisticated this music lover is, despite her awkward positioning, she's studying the back of a John Coltrane record cover. She's so into it that she can't take the time to put her other albums away, though, as they're scattered on the floor at her feet including a couple that aren't even in their covers - they're lying there naked on the floor. Who, exactly, is Paradigm trying to appeal to with this? Every angle (except humor) that I look at this from breaks down. At least I get a good laugh every time I see it.

Anyone else have an ad they think is particularly good, bad, ridiculous, tongue-in-cheek effective, etc.?

kthomas
Kublakhan: Did you say/write something (my heterosexual male persona must have blocked it out:-)? But I am sensing these really strange images.
I must confess, I have the "Blown Away" ad copied as a 60" poster, framed and tagged to the wall about my rig. It is a guilty pleasure. I thought that it was Life imitating Art, or Art entertaining music, or something. Dale
I like the speaker ad from a year or two ago for some modest Brit speakers, AR I think? But the sexy naked profile of the female model walking past the speakers, that was NOT modest--very cool! To hell with the speakers, I want to meet the woman. It's like Ridgid Tool calendars, you don't buy the calendar to see the tools, you know? We need more High End Audio cheesecake, lol....
In response to Evansdad's post - To paraphrase a very funny, current TV ad: "We doooo, don't we"? AlbertPorter are you listening? C'mon. Youdaman. Wow. Cheesecakeaudio.com
Gotta say the new Adcom pre/pro ooh-aah red-lip deal makes me want to check into some home theater stuff/things. Very provocative. You know, stuff'n'things, surround etc.