Favorite 845 tube monoblocks

What is your favorite 845 tube monoblocks, which loudspeakers are you driving with them and which preamp if any are you using?
seadogs1
Art Audio Quartets which are a Push Pull 845 paired with an Art Audio Conductor Preamp.  I have also paired them with a PS Audio BHK Pre and in both cases, I have been extremely pleased with the result.  

I am driving my own speaker company's speaker with them which is the Verdant Audio Blackthorn A very easy load with a minimum impedance of 7.3 ohms but are inefficient with an 84dB SPL.  Neutral and detailed to an absurd level. 

The 45w from the Quartets is plenty to drive them and to say I am pleased with the sound doesn't really capture my feelings.  I did not design the Blackthorn's using the Quartets but you would think I had too they are so perfect together.   

Conrad Johnson Gat Preamp - Nagra VPA 845 Monoblocks driving Avant Garde Duo Mezzo Horn speakers. Kubala Elation cables
Nagra VPA mono blocks driving Sonus Faber stradivari speakers and Art Audio Clarissa driving Ref 3A Grand Veena, were two systems that I enjoyed listening to.
Audion Black Shadow, in my case driving Zu Definition 2. Against Mastersound, Viva, DeHavilland, Cary, Nagra P-P and others, the Audion consistently reveals more of what's in your recordings, more convincingly than other 845s -- though it's hard to go wrong with nearly any 845 SET amp.

Phil
Another USA born amp.
deHavilland Aries 845G
Along with the not USA
Horning Aristotes Ultimate
and
Tron Syren pre-amp
Cary 805 AE, Maggie 3.6's (believe it or not), and either a Conrad Johnson ART or ACT 2.2 preamp.
One that was born in the USA: I have Cary 805s driving Verity Parsifal Encores. Joule-Electra pre-amp.
Mine were designed and built by a friend. KT-77 driver tubes (or EL34). ECC31 input tubes (or 6N7) Solid state rectification. Huge Magnequest trannies. Built directly on two-inch-thick Mapleshade platforms. Rated at 12wpc by my friend, but I have no trouble driving moderately sensitive speakers (Gallo Reference 3). They're now 10 years and I have no interest in replacing them. Superb-sounding amps.

Preamp is an Aesthetix Calypso.
Unison Reference monoblocs with Unison Reference preamp driving Sonus Faber Stradivari speakers.
Mastersound 845 Monoblocks, driving Triangle Magellan Concerto, preamp is Hovland HP100.
I am using Viva Aurora Monoblocks...driving Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3 speakers.