Failed to enqueue. Any ideas?

After three or four weeks of glorious streaming Qobuz directly to my Cambridge 851N using their new StreamMagic app, I’m stuck. No matter what I try to listen to, I get “failed to enqueue” message. The app works using internet radio and by hard drive via USB. I can search and add favorites on Qobuz, but can’t cue up or play. I’ve tried turning it off, a hard reset, reloading the app, adding the app to my wife’s phone. No joy. I have help requests in to Qobuz and Cambridge Audio. Anybody encountered or fixed this issue? Any thoughts? Also,Qobuz does work via its app on my phone but only CD quality, even if higher quality selected.
tomaswv
As you stated, it worked perfectly for 3-4 weeks and then you received the “failed to enqueue” message.

Obviously, something is out of sync. Since you have already restarted your Cambridge 851N, I suggest you turn OFF your router and modem (remove battery, if used) for 2 minutes and try again.

I am ’guessing’ that maybe your Cambridge 851N unit is ’out of sync’ with the router and modem. I am hoping that by turning off the router and modem will solve the issue. In other words, this will reset the connection between the units. Please keep me posted.
Please also verify that your Router's software is up to date.   Go into your router and look for software update.   
Sorry, one more thing.  Please turn off ALL devices, router, modem and Cambridge 851N units, etc. for 2 minutes.  This means UNPLUG from the wall. 

Restart the modem first, then the router and then turn on the Cambridge 8510N.   I am hoping this complete restart fixes the communication issue between these units.   Please keep us posted.   I hope this works.   
We have a winner!  Your suggestion worked. I had reset the router, but when I did so I probably left the 851N either powered up or on standby, the the “handshake” may have been old. Just now I unplugged both the router and the 851n at the same time, brought the router back, then the 851N. Thank you so much. Wish I had asked Saturday evening! The handshake makes perfect sense as we have been having internet issues the last two or three days. The controls and the internet radio worked with a stale handshake but the enqueue function would understandably be more finicky. Wow. Impressive sleuth work. 
@tomaswv, great news.  I am thrilled that it worked.

Your error message, 'Failed to enqueue', indicated to me that you were having communication issues between your devices.  The reset of everything solved the issue.   This sometimes happens to electronics.  

BTW, please check to ensure you router's software to ensure it is up to date.