Extra outputs on a Joule LA 100 MK III?

There is another set of unlabeled output jacks on my Joule LA 100 MK III pre-amp and I don't know what they are for.

Electrically they are tied to the usual 2 sets of outputs, (using the same wires), except that there are 2 small caps between the + & - of those last set of output jacks.

I have tried to get Joule to answer my question but have been unsuccessful.
traudio
If they are closer together than the rest and next to the phono imputs I think they are for cart loading other than the provided 47k ohms.
If they are closer together than the rest and next to the phono imputs I think they are for cart loading other than the provided 47k ohms.
Many pre amps/line stages include a tape loop. They will usually have jacks for Tape In and Tape Out on the rear. The Joule uses an isolated switching design for a tape loop and your second pair of jacks may be considered the same as Tape Out.

So long as there is not an impedance matching issue, they could also be utilized for a powered subwoofer or bi-amplification.

Try sending an Email to Joule. You should receive an answer with more details on your questions.
There is a set of tape outputs.
Looking at the rear of the pre-amp, starting at the outputs, left to right there is:
Tape Out - output 1 - output 2 - the mystery output.
Use that second set of outputs for a pair Subs or powered bass sections of hybrid speakers (Martin Logans or Vandersteen 5a's); or for Bi-amping...