Exposure 2010Sv NAD 375BEE Worth comparing??

I ( and others) have been surprised or stunned by the Exposure 2010S as it has been better musicaly in my systenm then anything I have put against includiong integrateds going for 2x its price. I am wondering about the NAD 375BEE as it has a headphone jack . Is this worth comparing?? Does anyone have any experience with these two? Thanks,keith
128x128geph0007

Showing 1 response by jaxwired

In the words of stereophile's reviewer Sam Tellig "NAD is up there in quality with the best solid state...and performs way, way, out of it's price class." - Oct '09. Review of the C375. You cannot go wrong with the NAD amps. You are getting fantastic sound per dollar. The exposure is a great amp also and probably does out class the NAD in clarity, but it's not by much and the NAD has deep high quality bass that the exposure can't touch and the ability to drive tough loads with ease.

It comes down to what you're after with your system. If I was building a system for pristine clarity and nuetrality with some british mini-monitors, then I would go exposure. If I was building an all arounder that will rock as well as deliver clean clear vocals and mids, I'd go NAD.