Exposure 2010S Integrated. Any experiences??

I have been listening to an Exposure 2010s for 2 days and I am stunned by how musical and involving it is. I am not sure there is enough power there but it is pretty gutsy. A few months ago I had a Creek 5350, (really good but a little dry) Cambridge 840a v1 ( very detailed but 2D stage) and MF A300 ( beautiful but somewhat aggressive) I swear the Exposure sounds better then any of those in this system. Sony XA7777ES, Cardas Neutral Reference IC and AP Oval 9 speaker wire. Speakers are (do not laugh) old Polk RTA Monitor 12s ( the tweeter and crossover on top) from 1984 I love bringing them into showrooms against other speakers way more expensive then these were new ($1000) and making nmoney off sales people who are surprised by how good they sound. Anyway I am off path. Has anyone done any comparisons with with Exposure or had any experience with it?? Thanks,keith
128x128geph0007

Showing 1 response by fafafion

Geph007,

congratulations.You have dissected through the heart of the amp.

I helped built a low budget system for a friend , and the heart And soul of the system is the Exposure amp.

Nothing better at at least 2x the price;it smoked literally all the usual competitors