Experiences with the Degritter RCM

I'm considering purchasing a Degritter RCM. Specifically the Mark ll. It's a considerable investment. I currently use an Okki Nokki RCM. As the Degritter uses a 120khz frequency I have not considered the various 40khz units so DYI is not under consideration. I'm requesting members experience with this unit. Thanks for your time. Greg 

gjohns

Hey there everyone please play nice 🙂. Simple ask and I appreciate all the advice. 

I'm a firm believer cleaning all records old or new. At least once. There's been a minute few that I've cleaned more than once. The Degritter is something I've considered to use one time per listen. I keep all vinyl in proper sleeves and stored properly. It's not rocket science....yet.

The Degritter is a superb machine - beautifully designed, simple to use and effective. The improvement in sonic quality (not just noise reduction) is significant - in my view - easily worth the money relative to what else you could buy by way of system upgrades for the same price.

clear thinker,

The purpose of record cleaning is to purify the sound.  Before there is obvious noise, there may be enough distortion in the tone quality, space, etc.  With amplifiers there is no obvious noise, but euphonic amps distort the tone in various ways that have nothing to do with noise artifacts.  Perhaps a dirty record is a similar phenomenon.

I'm curious if anyone here has experience with the degritter versus the Audio Desk Systeme. The latter is purportedly more sophisticated, but does that translate to noticeably better results?