Experiences by Owners of Lyngdorf Integrated Amps using the Room Correct feature

I am still thinking about upgrading my main system, and have seen a number of reviews on the Lyngdorf all in one type of integrated amps that have their Room Correction capability.

https://hifiheaven.net/shop/Lyngdorf-TDAI-2170-Fully-Digital-Integrated-Stereo-Amplifier-with-HDMI-USB-XLR-in-Open-Box

I would like to ask users/owners of the Lyngdorfs to share their experiences, and whether the room correction feature really improved the sound of their system., and please try to describe how the sound was improved.

Please tell about your speakers and say something about the room conditions. I don’t have a particularly difficult room but I am wondering how much added value this feature brings.

My speakers are Epos M22 floorstanders, which I really enjoy (for many years now), and I also have a Velodyne sub that I use at times.

troidelover1499

Showing 1 response by troidelover1499

The responses thus far are appreciated.  I did also read past threads discussing the RC feature.  I think for now I am going to pass on buying a used unit.  Perhaps I can arrange an in home trial as I am concerned that the Lyngdorfs even with the RC working may still sound on the lean side.  I don't think I would like that type of sound.