Experience with Sensitive Sound MC cartridges

Would anyone please share their experience with any of the Sensitive Sound MC cartridges from Russia? It's imported by Solypsa Audio in Seattle. I got curious after reading a review of the ART Majestic. It's a relatively new brand; hoping anyone reading has tried it. Thank you. 
audite84
Now when nearly all my comments removed by moderator in this thread (never mind) let’s face some facts:

1) Solypsa is a North American Distributor of Sensitive Sound, besides him and his potential buyer there are no comments about those carts in this thread from someone who tried them. But wise comments from our member @mijostyn is there and I agree 100%, he said what he said in more political correct manner than me.

2) Russian company instagram and site where you can see manufacturer’s system etc. Unfortunately the manufacturer from Yekaterinburg, Russia chimed in with with zero useful information for audiogon members.

3) Price range for those cartridges in USA: $699 - $6446 ... There are only one relatively cheap model, the rest of them cost $1275, $3500, $6446 :)

Needless to say what cartridge anyone can order for the same prices elsewhere, it could be some of the world best cartridges with strong reputation, almost legendary status and very long history. It could be any cartridge designer/brand such as Koetsu, Benz, VdH, Miyajima, Dynavector Shelter, ZYX, Audio-Technica, Grado, SoundSmith ... you name it. They are all have models in this price range.

Just simple facts, ok? Up to the buyers.

P.S. I know who registered for the first time under different name yesterday to make 15 posts quickly, I’m sure some members noticed that and still can remember the content of the posts too. Especially about material used for generator core by other designers, remember than Sensitive Sound uses meteorite in generator (probably tunguska:) and those cantilevers and styli. You can find my reply here here. Very interesting.

I wish you guys a good luck with these cartridges! 

I don’t understand your irony!
Or are you sure that the best pickups are created and made by Gods ?!

Everyone has their own choice and everyone decides for himself what is closer to him, listen to music or be at the top of the sound!

I want to clarify the company Sensitive  Sound.
Roman Lebedev is the project manager.
This guy graduated from one of the five branch departments of the Moscow State Technical University. N.E.Bauman, created on the basis of large industrial enterprises.

After graduation, he worked in several foreign companies in the USA, Japan, in the field of instrumentation.

At the same time, analog sound reproduction was a passion!

Excellent labs and test conditions for testing any MC cartridges and in my spare time I listened, repaired and tested cartridges for friends, it was a hobby.

By occupation, in 2000 it grew into a professional activity. I met several manufacturers of hand-assembled MC cartridges in Japan, learned and saw how legendary MC cartridges are created and what philosophy of sound is contained in each product.

Basically this is a proven vintage circuit with standard materials that works great!

I have always been drawn to find something special, my own.
Forms of materials, referring to various technical literature, began to study materials science, magnetic properties of various materials, their application and resonance frequency .

Work in scientific activity, writing a thesis on the magnetic properties of metals and alloys.

In 2018, Sensitive Sound in Germany received the Prize of the Year for the research and application of magnetic materials in MC cartridge generators.

And throughout this time, acquaintance with different manufacturers of High End equipment, a lot of work, analysis and testing of new materials, processing technologies used for MC cartridges.
Manufacturers from Japan, Austria, England, USA.

Company Sensitive sound
Equipped with precision CNC 5 D machine tools.

All measurement methods are performed on the world's most accurate measuring complex Brüel & Kjær.

Work and collaboration in the field of research of iron-nickel meteorites, Institute of Metals-Yekaterinburg, Optical Mechanical Plant.

Work is also underway to conduct an independent forensic review for those affected by grey dealers in the MC cartridge market.

The best MC cartridge repair service in Europe was organized using factory reset!

Almost every year and at different times, representatives of Japan come to exchange experiences, meet and communicate.

We are all manufacturers of various devices for listening to music and are familiar with each other.

Today, the company Sensitive Sound, 20 years of experience in research and work in the field of MC cartridges and the most high-tech enterprise for the production of MC cartridges using modern technologies and materials, such as gold-enamel wire, platinum-cobalt magnets.

Many people think that creating a great MC cartridge is easy and simple!

No!!! Years of many days of effort and trials, victories and disappointments, sleepless nights and patience-this is the only way SOUND is born!

I want to express my gratitude to all of you, and God bless you.
I want to clarify the company Sensitive Sound.
Roman Lebedev is the project manager.
This guy graduated from one of the five branch departments of the Moscow State Technical University. N.E.Bauman, created on the basis of large industrial enterprises.

So Mr. Roman Lebedev is not you, good to know.

I met several manufacturers of hand-assembled MC cartridges in Japan, learned and saw how legendary MC cartridges are created and what philosophy of sound is contained in each product.

Interesting, can you mention some names ? Just curious.

The best MC cartridge repair service in Europe was organized using factory reset!

Do you mean Sensitive Sound retip/repair service in Russia or some other service in Europe?

There are many repair services in Europe such as VdH, Expert Stylus & Co., Northwest Analogue just to name a few quite famous.

Almost every year and at different times, representatives of Japan come to exchange experiences, meet and communicate.

We are all manufacturers of various devices for listening to music and are familiar with each other.

What devices are you talking about if it’s not a top secret ? Any specific brands maybe?

I don’t understand your irony!
Or are you sure that the best pickups are created and made by Gods ?!

I don’t believe in God. I must admit It was a bad start for someone of you who posted here on audiogon yesterday under a different name, trying to demonstrate "deep knowledge" to some of us by making some blank statements about some other cartridge designers. About 4 years ago same Russian person discussed Axel’s refurbished Technics cartridges with me on ebay in the same manner. I remember that quite well.

Today, the company Sensitive Sound, 20 years of experience in research and work in the field of MC cartridges and the most high-tech enterprise for the production of MC cartridges using modern technologies and materials, such as gold-enamel wire, platinum-cobalt magnets.

Many people think that creating a great MC cartridge is easy and simple!

So the most high-tech MC cartridge manufacturer located in Yekaterinburg, Russia? Shocking news for the rest of the world, they may never heard about it :(

I thought it’s Reto Adreoli in Switzerland ? Here is a rare interview with him.

Anyway, I think most of us judging by price vs. performance. Exotic materials and unique patents are not always the key to a perfect sound, unfortunately, but always the reason for higher price.

However, it’s nice when a manufacturer (cartridge designer) can personally explain many technical aspects right on this forum. At the moment there is nothing to read, except for a good press release.

If you personally retipped/refurbished many cartridges in your "best in Europe" repair shop could you please recall some proper cartridges that you like. Something that inspired you to create your own. Would be nice to read some brands/models (or maybe cartridge designers from the past or present).