Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101

@rareace I think both sides to this issue have stated their position very clearly.

So now I'm curious: is the 3500 providing for your system the kind of sonic improvement that just about everyone else on this thread has reported, or did your experience with the issue carry over to your listening impressions of the unit?

@twoleftears From a SQ perspective there wasn't much of any change to my ears.
However, more importantly my Line Magnetic amp is now MUCH quieter. It used to idle very erratically in regards to transformer hum. I literally thought there was something wrong with my amp. With the polarity now fixed my the amp is very silent AND consistent.
I'd recommend everyone with a 3500P to do a polarity check which only costs about $5 for the meter. 
-Alex
Hi Alex,

out of curiosity, how difficult was it for your electrician to correct? Was it just switching two wires attached with screw-terminals, or something more complex (soldering etc)? Thanks!

p.s. I haven't checked my unit yet as I need to pull my rack away from the wall, but I'll check as soon as I get a chance.
@dvdboulet It was very easy and no soldering required. Just need to remove the screws and slide the top plate off the unit. The IEC AC Inlet connecters are clipped in so it was a simple swap and we were done.
-Alex
From a SQ perspective there wasn't much of any change to my ears.
@rareace,You posted earlier that the unit was everything that the users on this forum had mentioned before. Wondering what happened now? The polarity on my unit is correct and I hear nice improvements.Also, how did you find about the polarity issue at a later date? I would have thought that you would have found that on day 1. Something like "in phase" and "out of phase" recording. Also, it looks like you have deleted the posts where you mention that you opened the unit. And this appears to be AFTER Bob asked you to send it back to him, with Bob paying the shipping both ways. I would never open even a cheap equipment which is so new and in warranty - especially if the dealer is ready to fix it free with shipping paid both ways.
Let me shoot straight Alex - something does not add up here. I just hope that your polarity issue is fixed and things are fine. Sometimes when we email and communicate, things do not "seem" to others what we intend to say. This leads to miscommunication. I hope that this was a simple case of miscommunication between you and Bob.

@milpai I was and still very happy with the unit but as I mentioned my amplifier started to exhibit a louder hum coming from the transformers. I thought it was an issue with my amp and didn’t relate it to the conditioner. I accidentally stumbled upon the issue when trying to combat the noise by using an iFi AC Purifier which has a built in polarity meter. Then after doing more research and consulting multiple sources in the industry I knew something was wrong. I’m not sure why you are mentioning phase as polarity is completely different. At the end of the day I just want people to be aware and check their units. Glad to hear yours checked out fine. Unfortunately mine did not. Bob made it pretty clear it wasn’t something I needed to worry about so that is why I took the steps to address the issue myself.-Alex
Has anyone had a chance to compare this with Niagara line (1200 or 3000). I think "rareace" did compare it with "1000", but there are many reports that say that Niagara 1200 is much better than 1000 at the same price. I'm currently using 1200 and I was impressed by it. It  replaced a conditioner which was 4 times as expensive than 1200. But, I'm very intrigued by the positive reviews about Inakustik 3500. 
I want to believe this Inakustic makes a difference but if you all keep mentioning it needs to “burn in”... I just won’t buy it!
"needs" burn in? Within 30 seconds of adding to my system I was hearing sound more glorious, musical, natural, and emotional than I had ever heard before from any of my gear. So if you can handle 30 seconds, you might be fine. :)

Having said that, over the following weeks the sound seems to just continue to improve further... becoming even more natural, with more "ease" and holographic images continue to become more vivid without becoming bright and with no treble glare. So just relax and enjoy the ever-improving sound... but there's no need to "wait" to hear the immediate improvement. Rest assured! If I sound a bit like a fan-boy that's only because after spending untold thousands of dollars on gear over the decades, this one item has rendered the most astonishing improvement of the bunch (even considering many speaker upgrades I've had... no kidding).
+1 @dvdboulet
I had the same experience. The improvement in the system is so clear. No need to wait for a long time. But it does improve over a period of time.

Steakster

Hi. This is my first post ever on Audiogon. I am very curious regarding your post combining the 3500P in parallel with other power treatment and am reaching out for your advice if you could be so kind.

I'm an Ozzy and live in Western Australia where our power supply is the laughing stock of all of Australia. Typically we run with around 3% THD as registered on my Isotek Sigmas6.

You sound very much like you know your game when it comes to delivering clean power. I too am after a hi-end 'as clean as you can get it' power delivery.

I am running a Gryphon Diablo 300 into which is fed a dCS Bartok (plus Rossini Clock), all ending with a pair of Kef Blade 2s supported by a pair of Martin Logan BalanceForce 210 subs. I have been on a relentless push for the last 28 years of my 42 as an audiophile to deliver MUSICAL excellence from digital. Boy its been a challenge but I'm getting close.

For power conditioning, currently, everything bar the Bartok is fed from the the Isotek Sigmas6 (the Gryphon on one of the two high current outputs). The Bartok is separately supported on an Isotek Genesis One Regenerator plugged into the wal via decent Isotek Sequel cabling. 

Here's my question - I have just picked up an Inakustik Referenz AC-3500P Power Station. I'm in the UK and will return to Oz with it. How would you suggest I configure it? The 3500P could:

1. replace the Isotek Sigmas6 (all cabling in/out routed through it), 
2. it could work in tandem/series with the Sigmas6 either:
a. before or,
b.  after the Sigmas6, or,
3. it could be separate feeding selective components separate from the Sigmas 6 feeding others

Your advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Clearly, given the schuko terminations required out of the 3500P (vs the unusual ozzy plug profile), and the C20 in (or C19 I gather will work too), the option elected to deliver best performance will have profound ramifications (read cost!) on the power cord cabling set up out of the 3500P. 

Given the above, this is not something you can answer by suggesting I just experiment with it!!

Hence, I'm keen to hear from you or others who may have some advice!!

In essence - the 3500P, with or without the Isotek Sigmas6 (and what order)?

Very much looking forward to hearing from you, or others.

Cheers to all!!!!

Sorry for digging up this thread.

I just bought the inakustik 3500p due to my great experience with the brand and convinced by the great reviews here. 

Can I check, since the plugs do not state which are high current, I assume I can use any plugs for amp and any plugs for my computer?

Is there a best-practice to which plug should I use for each component? 

Hi yunie,

I believe all the outlets on the 3500p are identical.  That is due to the star wiring with nothing in series.

For me, I would consider  keeping the computer, or any wall wart type switching  transformer, off of that entire circuit (not just off of the 3500p or the outlet it is plugged into, but the entire circuit.

Even if you have to run an extension cord to a separate power center or strip, I believe it keeps the computer 'noise' out of your audio circuit(s).

I love my 3500p, not just for its sonic cleaness, but for the protection it provides.

+1 @fastfreight 

My laptop power is connected to a outlet which is not on the dedicated line. While using my laptop as the source, I simply unplug the power cord from the laptop and use it on battery power. I have changed the power option to "performance". The only reason for not connecting the laptop power supply to the Inakustik is I feel, it might introduce noise in the line. But I could be wrong.

@yunie_ , as fastfreight mentioned, you can use any port on the Inakustik to power the amp. You can experiment with the computer plugged in to the Inakustik and see if you prefer it that way. It is a conditioner, filter and surge protector. I love it for the musicality and the "clean musical experience" it provided in my system. Do let us know about your experience with the Inakustik.