Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
@rareace,I am wondering - why would you open such an expensive unit (at least for my pay grade) when Bob offered to have the unit checked and pay shipping both ways? I would NEVER do that - especially when you had it for just a month. Hope you both have sorted it out.

@milpai I would have loved it if Bob offered that but unfortunately was not the case. The response from him 2 weeks ago was that he has sold over 200 conditioners with zero issues and I shouldn't have to worry about polarity. Then he said he disagreed with me that reverse polarity is a shock hazard. Basically I lost faith anything was going to be resolved so I had a friend who is an electrician help me take a look at the unit which turned out to be an easy fix. It wasn't until today that I mentioned my dissatisfaction with his lack of support that he offered me a replacement.
-Alex
I want to be 100% straight forward. Alex said he thought the polarity was wrong. I suggested we talk to the designer at Inakustik before we jump the gun but unfortunately the designer was on vacation this week. At that point Alex told me not a problem and I said I would update him as soon as I heard back from the designer at Inakustik.

At no point did we authorize Alex to purchase a multimeter and open the unit up. Once he mentioned he was in the process of doing this we told him we would pick up the unit at our cost and check it over and possibly replace the unit if it had a problem. Also return the unit free of charge.

We have a certified technician that we work with and this person wears an anti static outfit. A hypothetical electrician and an end user opening up the unit, is completely against our company policy.

Cheers,

Having reviewed and purchased the AC-3500p , I have had nothing but exceptional customer service from Bob Neill of worldwide wholesale distributors. 
https://www.thesoundadvocate.com/2020/02/report-inakustik-ac-3500p-power-station-and-ls-4004-air-spe...

Bob’s enthusiasm is only exceeded by his personal touch as to taking care of any need one might have. He promptly had my LS-4004 cables re- terminated in a quick and timely fashion. 
I don’t understand fully your problem but since he offered all the above services, I can’t see what’s gnawing at you? 
Reverse Polarity....mmmm - interesting. This power station is arguably, the finest addition I have added to my moderately changing Review system I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. I contend that NOTHING- at any price will out maneuver it!! As noted above, why open a unit that is so magnificent right out of the box!!

If you were a bit more intuitive, you should have ( and still can) talk to Bob and let your “ problem” all hang out. He can and will satisfy any needs you may have!

Howard 

@hm1 No doubt the 3500P is a great conditioner and Bob was awesome to deal with during the ordering process. 
-Alex