Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
@rja ,
I have the black color. Check out the pics on my system page.

@ozzy ,
Yes, the internals doesn't look like much. Same thing cane be said when you compare a 1960 computer to a desktop today. But it is the results that matter. Honestly, this power conditioner is something special. If you go back and read my older posts, I was really doubting the claims that @bacardi and @tenchi made. But once I got this unit in my system, it was easy to understand why. I know you have the AQ Niagara 7000 that you tweaked. I am not sure, if you get this unit, you would have anything to tweak. Why not try one in your system?
Try inside shots of the older inexpensive Ayre power conditioner, or even the Isotek Aquarius.  Many cases seem oversized wrt the internals.
milipari,

It would be interesting to compare it to the Niagara 7000.

twoleftears,

I agree, but it just seems like overkill to put it in such a large heavy chassis.

ozzy
@ozzy
In order for them to fit the outlets they needed it to be that size. Take a look at a back image. If anything it looks compact to me. Buy one, test it out and report back?

https://www.hifi-voice.com/images/testy/2019/20190830/inakustik-3500p/2019-08-31-TST-InAkustik-3500P-9.JPG