Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
I received the Inakustik AC-3500p power conditioner today. Slightly underwhelmed at the packaging because the box was plain jane brown (but very thick) box without any "Inakustik" marking on it. The box was in GREAT shape, considering that it traveled from Canada to the US. There was very good packaging inside to prevent damage to the unit while in-transit. The unit was wrapped in clear plastic. Also the manual was a thin leaflet manual. It is a clean looking SUBSTANTIAL unit - almost as big (but not heavy or deep) as the Parasound A21 amp. Still, you cannot miss this power conditioner.
It is been an hour and I have put on a CD and left the room, for the system to warm up. I have been advised 24 hours minimum break-in. So when I go down to listen tonight, I expect no great shakes. Lets hope that this unit makes some difference in my system as it burns in.

Completed the first listening session with the new unit. Was expecting to be underwhelmed, since I was "left wondering" by a power conditioning demo at AXPONA 2017 and also the packaging of the unit - no fancy box, manuals, a generic power cord, etc.But let me leave this comment for now, more later, when I find time:

Audiogon probably had problem with my wording and did not post the final comment from last night. So let me word it more appropriately:

THIS UNIT IS THE REAL DEAL.
It's raining and thundering here and I don't want to take a chance on my equipment. So no listening today, which gives me some time to jot down my thoughts about this power conditioner.

One of the first things I noticed with this unit is that it produced deep and natural sounding instruments. The first CD I played with this unit in place was "Sultans Of Swings/Dire Straits" and the first song was "Sultans Of Swings". I have never heard this way the cymbals decay on my system. Their decay "lingers" on for some time and that sounds so natural. It is this naturalness that makes the sound stage go deep. I think this unit does a remarkable sound of cleaning up the power. And that could be the reason that the music comes out clean. It's like a much cleaner sound.

The second thing I noticed was the bass is now "tight". I could hear more definition in the bass. It was not flat or floppy. Initially I thought that I am loosing bass. But after a few minutes I realized that at much lower volumes, I could "feel" more with this unit, than without the unit in the system. The bass did not "cloud" the music. I don't know how to better explain this.

But the best thing I noticed was how this unit "locks down" the images in precise points in the space between the speakers. For this my go-to CD is the "Eric Clapton Unplugged". I love the "Tears in Heaven" and on this song, Eric is on the right of center. I tried to sway my head from right to left and the image stayed solid to the right. This is a very well recorded CD and the music was coming out of space between the speakers.

Now a few negatives about the package. The unit is very heavy for a "power conditioner". It came in a heavy box, and I was expecting another box inside, because the outer box did not have a "Inakustik" printed on it. The packaging material inside was good enough to handle the shipping. The power cord is super basic. It is like buying a Porsche 911 GT3 with a tire set worth $500 for all tires. I am planning of getting a Cullen Cables power cord for this.

I have about 30+ hours on the unit now with the music played only for 3-4 hours. This unit has already impressed me. I unplugged the unit this AM because of thunderstorms in the area. To be super honest - my plan was to check out the unit and if that did not work, I could sell it on Audiogon for the purchase price. I would at the most be out on the "shipping price" to the buyer, since I have not seen a single unit on sale. And now I understand why. I am looking forward for a burn-in of about 200+ hours and with a new power cord.

While many posters above praise the unit, I don't see anyone has posted their system with this unit. I will try to update my system with this unit over the weekend - if I have time after a fair amount of yard work and other activities, besides listening to audio.

And the original comment I had was "This is THE SH*T".
Guys,

This thread just caught my attention! What's the cost of the 3500P and is there a model below the 3500?

Currently using a modded Core Power Balanced Conditioner with Duelund 600V wiring and Furutech NCF Outlets.

Thanks,
Wig