Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
This an update in regards to the above thread on 03/06/19. 

Upon inserting the Inakustik power cord with the Furutech 20 amp female connector from the factory power cable difference was night and day. It was an immediate jump in volume which I new would happen. I’ve had power cords do this with my subwoofer which a had to dial the sub volume down 2-3 notches.          

Furthermore this conditioner at its break in period and the Inakustik cord and furutech connector broken in now has made me realize the potential of this conditioner. It notched a couple levels as they broke in at 300+ hours. Extremely dynamic and spacious, bass hit hard and well rounded. One day I swore I had a subwoofer in the system as I hadn’t listened for a day or two and was really overwhelmed by what I heard. I also noticed focus of instruments and singers were more defined. I really can’t wait when I do get a subwoofer in the system how it will sound with this 3500P. 

One one thing too is my 75”KS9000 QLED looks really really good after plugging it into this conditioner. Extremely vibrant, blacks are blacker and even local digital cable(The voice) swore it looked 4K. It was that good. I would say a 15-20% better picture overall. And it’s not even calibrated yet!!!!! Wow. 

As I’ve said before, I cannot see myself taking this conditioner out with what I’m seeing and hearing....no way!!!!!

cheers and Happy Easter all!!!!