Experience with HFTs

There was a very extensive discussion about Schumann Generators (SGs) over the past week and in some thread I saw a mention of HFTs.

Unlike SGs, HFTs appear to interact with the music in a room similar but opposite of Acoustic Panels purpose. I can’t really put those panels or bass traps in because of my room layout and these appear to be small, and not require electricity, but I can’t understand why I would put them on a speaker- the speaker company should have taken its own acoustic properties into account. Also how would you put them on a wall?

Can your please relay your experience with them positive or negative and what you purchased and total investment? Synergistic Research appears to be a leader with these things. Always looking for ways to improve the sound without breaking the bank.
sokogear
I added quite a bit of SR to my system. From Orange Fuses to HFT’s, Powercell 8 UEF SE, Atmosphere IC’s and speaker cable. All made drastic improvements to my listening experience. I agree as stated the HFT’s help lock in the soundstage. I think I’m at level 2. I don’t have them on my Spatial M’3s but on the walls and ceiling. They come with blue tack so very easy to apply. I would really recommend SR Orange Fuses too.
+1 for Alfred
Post removed 
So you guys don’t use acoustic panels or bass traps and use the HFTs instead of them? What are ECT and PHT - are they alternatives to HFTs? It’s quite an alphabet soup.

I was skeptical about the Townshend pods but was blown away at the improvement in the sound. Is this along the same magnitude or more subtle?

Good point about the speaker company @millercarbon. And the amp company with power cords and tubes. I’m not a tube guy, but would not think of using a stock power cord. As a matter of fact, my phono stage didn’t even come with one.
I will say I was not impressed with  on my amp and phono stage, only my turntable.