Experience w/ Trans-Fi Auio Terminator Tone Arm?

How many of you have the Trans-Fi Auio Terminator Air Bearing linear Tone Arm? Or the older Trans-Fi Evolution Tonearm. What is your experience with this arm, how satisfied are you with this arm, and how does it compare with other tonearms you have tried?

I am seriously thinking of getting the Terminator for my VPI Super Scoutmaster with Rim Drive, but have no experience with linear tone arms. I have found just one person on Audiogon who has this arm and loves it. This fact is somewhat confusing to me, since if the arm is so great, as some people say it is, you would think more people on Audiogon would have it or at least tried it out.
Thanks,
jbcello

Showing 1 response by ad010685

It's about 4 months I am on the swimming pool edge and uncertain if plunge or not. From what I read this should be one of the best arm regardless price. I remember somebody stating it is better than even Grahams/SME etc etc.

Why I don't open the wallet yet? I am not that good in setting unknown things and a parallel tracker gives me the feeling that I will be in trouble in setting it. Reading instructions there was a note about the possibility of cartridge jumping or skipping while setting it up. This really scared me, although Vic indicated it is a possibility not a certainty.

Kristian, please I would love to read your feedback specifically about the setting it up.
Cheers everybody