Excited GE Enthusiast

I recently purchased the Golden Ear Triton 1's and the XXL center.  Had maggies for the last 30 years so it was time for a change. I love these Tritons on 2 channel music, and movies. They  have been blowing me away, especially fantastic for the money. I don't necessarily feel they sound better than my 1.7'is, it just a totally different sound.  
the back end of my Atmos set up is Maggie MMG's as side surrounds,maggies on wall as rear surrounds, and 2 -8"Monoprice in ceiling speakers for Atoms. I'm going to add another pair in the near future.  Just had to tell SOMEONE about my new equipment. I have no friends who are into Music and gear as me, so I tell you all because you know the feeling. Blessed! 
128x128don_1
@gdhal 
I gathered that , I have never seen mention of the GE on discussions here. IMO Too bad they are  the BEST speaker for the $ but not enough bragging rights for some! I have been to the GE Triton forums and they are a bunch of generous and down to earth people.  thank you for your input!  Don
Post removed 
@gdhal 
I was able to stream the Simmons / Brown album on amazon prime. Really enjoyed it , I love the blues. not a big Jazz fan though, but give me the soul that blues emits and I can listen for hours.  Great electric guitar!  thanks for the Tip!! 
@don_1 

Actually it was stereo5's recommendation, so he deserves the credit :)