Excellent reference power cord made in Russia

I took a chance on a hi end power cord made in Russia named M.S.M Reference 1 sold on eBay. The cable is very thick and stiff but stays in shape when bent. I wasn't sure how it would fare against big name heavyweights in my system/collection (Elrod/Sablon/Verastarr/Vitus Audio/Jena Labs. I was astounded by the most coherent sound I've heard in my system to date. The M.S.M has everything: a bottom end that is jaw dropping, pristine highs with no glare whatsoever, vocals which are tonally correct, a glorious mid band and excellent transparency. These guys really know how to make a truly reference cable! The eBay listing states a current price promotion which makes this an incredible bargain. Highly recommended for any hi end system.
devaka

Showing 1 response by zephyr24069

Agree with Ozzy,...I looked at the ad and limited pics on eBay; very, very risky and no protection for the buyer based upon no product facts, or statements of any kind or in-depth description that could be used to log complaints should item delivered not perform in keeping with the ad. Also,,...looks like cheap grade label appliques and electrical tape versus heat shrink and real quality parts in use. I wouldn't venture down this road at all....the fact that it could take up to a month to get a product costing this much and then have no recourse when it could turn out to be junk inside is a bad equation for the buyer.