Everest dd 66000 speakers

Some rave reviews and used availability has my interest.
Any classical, jazz guys with listening experience or comments from someone you know? Thanks
ptss
@ Djanggo, Where did you go?, Do you own JBL speakers?, Jump into the conversations here!, cheers!
@ Dave_72, Looks like we are all thats left here,LOL!, who cares, what do you have for equipment my friend?
Yeah, it does.

I have the Bryston BP6P preamp, and 4BSST amp. Technics 1210M5G w/Audio-Technica AT150MLX cartridge, and Onkyo DX-7555 cd player. That's pretty much it. I'm looking to upgrade the amp and preamp hopefully later this year, finances permitting...
@ Dave_72, I have a Krell 700cx, Ayon 2s digital player, no pre-amp, Ayon running direct with Taralabs zero gold 1-meter balanced, 6ft Taralabs omege gold speaker cables, 10" taralabs omega jumper cables on bi-amp JBL L7 speakers with still points ultra ss footers x-8,,, then I will be getting soon the Taralabs cobalt a/c power cord for digital player along with some 1980 nos reflector 6h30p-DR tubes,4 of those, latter this summer!, my player I got new 3 months ago!, now I said, fucx- it, and sent the Krell to Krell today to be completly renewed!, Its only 8 years old!, It will last 25 years when she comes back!,, cheers!
@ Dave_72, I am not sure if I will be sticking to the Ayon 2s player, well see!, I will be replacing the stock tubes, the a/c power cord, and installing tunning footers under the player!, then my decision will be at hand!, cheers!
@ dave_72, Hi, you should come over to a thread thats on cables, called the one versus the 0.8ex thread!, we talk about everything!, you will enjoy the thread, eanything you would like to know about tubes, cables, solid state, tube pre-amps etc.. there is a few of us that have been talking for months to each other, everyone is well seasoned audiophiles!, come on over!

I just bought the jbl everest 66000, what amps or tube amps do you recommend.  If any members can share their experiences.   Much appreciated! 

Congratulations. A good tube amp would be fine, but they are too much of a pain for me, I'm a SS guy, Happy listen on whatever you choose.