Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
Cambridge Audio CXU HD!  Very good as a transport for CD's and SACD's (out plays all others I have had), and stunning for DVD's and Blu Ray's.  At $700.00 it is a steal.

Musically, from Glen Gould to Clapton it is excellent.

Rest of system: Chord DAC, Mark Levinson 380s pre-amp., Wired for Sound 4 channel amp., Emerald Physics CS-2 Speakers (bi-amped).  Cords by Analysis Plus.
Synergistic Research Red Receptacle. Very nice improvement for just under $100. 
I found another budget gem. The small and light weight Rega RS1 bookshelf speaker.

Its not picky at all about placement and sounds much bigger than the BBC types of monitors. Mine sits on a bookshelf not far from the wall and it sounds brilliant for any price. 
Starting Point Systems Dac NOS tda 1543... Minimalistic design with an internal battery that I charge with an external one...This dac paid few bucks on ebay is the best of my purchase in audio... Reason why ? try to get a very good dac at low cost... Practically impossible except this one....By the way some want to upgrade from it without knowing that the apparent limitation of this dac is not his own but most of the times the noisy audio system where it is embedded...Trust me almost all system are noisy even the costly one unbeknown to the owner... I know that because mine is cleaner, after my long time experiment with the noise floor...