Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
My my greatest audio bargain was a pair of Acoustat 1+ 1's that I bought used for $600.
I have been enjoying them for the last 16 years. I know there are better speakers out there. I have been able to listen to some impressive speakers at audio shows. I also understand that I will never have the resources to afford said speakers.  I always return home from listening to high end speakers at shows and I sit down in front of the acoustats and think " They are still really pretty good".
1 Chromecast Audio, for convenience at a bargain price.
2 DSpeaker Antimode 8033 room eq unit for best sonic improvement for a modest price. Room acoustics is where the biggest sound quality improvements can be had and this one does a great job taming in-room response of subwoofers.
The David Berning designed Linear Tube Audio Micro ZOTL2. Nothing sounds like it for the price and it’s an audio Swiss Army knife. An incredible preamp, head phone amp and a 1 watt integrated amp, used with high efficiency speakers sounds like nothing I’ve heard.
Apogee Duetta Signature speaker for $0. One of the speakers was damaged while air transported to US from Europe and the reputable dealer returned my money.
Cost about 5k to repair the pair so it is now just for look only and I do not know what to do with them yet.