Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
Eminent Technology LFT-8b loudspeaker (the highest-value new speaker currently on the market). Used Quad 57's. Townshend Rock Elite Turntable (my current), AR XA Turntable (my first good one). Decca Super Gold Pickup (my current), Decca Blue (my first good one). Magneplanar Tympani T-IV's (my current), Tympani T-1's (my first good ones).
Quested Speakers H108 Studio Monitors Passive. Its stupidly priced. It can walk over Giants! The Clarity and Soundstage with the soft dome tweeter is utterly convincing.
Does Quested have a US distributor? didn't see it. I did note there are some on Ebay. Just curious-
Genesis APM-1. Drove from L.A. to Albuquerque for the used pair. $1500.00. Their plate amps have been up and down. Eventually, I'll get one of those new big ass SVS subs for 2 G's and call it a day.
JBL Studio 530 speakers - Stupid good sounding but stupid ugly as well. People will comment that they look like vaginas, Batman’s speakers, etc.

Gemtune APPJ PA1501A - Think mini watt on Andro. Those 3.5 watts embarrass my solid state amps in just about every category except for power output.