Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
Genesis Physics model 7s - about $75 new in 1984. Still have them, never refoamed. What a set of tweeters! (See Human Speakers)
Oppo DV-980H - $83 used including S&H in 2015. Got me into hires.
Shure V15 RS. Still sounds great with original HE or SAS styli.
B&W CDM1 SE, $300/pr less than a year ago, cherry finish, like new codition. I think the seller knew they were worth more but he didn't seem to care.
MFA ’Venusian’ 3 chassis octal tube based preamp. An un-labeled prototype, seemingly with a unique circuit.

The bottom box is a 40lb power supply. Chock full of NOS(ish) rare and expensive Octals, matched low noise quads of red base RCA on the phono amp, etc.

Procured for.....$108.37 on an eBay auction.

One can’t even buy a thing like that, let alone find it on eBay for that kind of money.

Of course, this was an accidental bargain, not something that anyone could have bought as a regular item.
Eminent Technology LFT-8b loudspeaker (the highest-value new speaker currently on the market). Used Quad 57's. Townshend Rock Elite Turntable (my current), AR XA Turntable (my first good one). Decca Super Gold Pickup (my current), Decca Blue (my first good one). Magneplanar Tympani T-IV's (my current), Tympani T-1's (my first good ones).
Quested Speakers H108 Studio Monitors Passive. Its stupidly priced. It can walk over Giants! The Clarity and Soundstage with the soft dome tweeter is utterly convincing.