EtherRegen question

My current system is an Antipodes K40 server, which connects directly to my Weiss DAC 502.  I'm swapping the Weiss out for a Lumin X1.  My question is if I run the ethernet connection directly to an EtherRegen, and then out to the K40, will that clean up any signal issues for both the K40 and X1, therefore, theoretically sounding better?  Thanks a bunch.

Bill

wtb

Thanks, Fuzz. Am I correct to assume that there would be no additional benefit to running an additional EtherRegen off the back of the K40 to the X1?

I believe you will want to run it in between the Antipodes and the Lumin. Check out their sponsored forum for more info. 
I have mine set up between a Melco server and a Bricasti M3 w/Network card. Sounds great and got a nice little bump by adding a Farad super 3 PS to the EtherRegen. 

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what you do. The etherRegen accepts the lan and then another lan from it to your server. How could you put another ER in between the server and DAC? 

Hi, Bruno.  I clearly have no idea what I'm doing (I'm not being sarcastic), which is why I'm asking.  It sounds like I only need the ER from the wall to the server and then run my regular ethernet connection from the K40 to the X1.  Is that correct?  

2nd question... how does the ER compare to other filters?  Is this the one to go with?

Thanks.

Bill

The Melco has an Ethernet in and out. Melco>Etheregen>Bricasti M3. All Ethernet based.  No USB   Using Roon as a controller . Melco set up as a Nas .  Getting the benefits of Melco’s excellent filtering and the ER ‘s magic.