Ethernet switches the good and bad

Hello myself and northeast Audio club have done a lot of testing  ,

a simple switch is very noisy , I own both uptone audio ,Ether regen ,around $5-650 as well as Sonore deluxe. Both of these needs high quality Linear Power Supply to truly be optimum ,by far the best best built and sonically is the Linear Tube Audio is a great buy and over 6 pounds  with a very good Dc cable modt chsrge $150 extra  the only upgrade That works is fuse to synergistic purple and put a decent power cord a solid 10% improvement still the Linear Tube Audio LPS is $750

one company in Hong Kong  by friend tried Ediscreation - extreme is pretty decent but at $1800 Waay over priced s Hong Kong dollar very over priced, and if any issue send back to Hong Kong ,very $$

by far the best I have heard is the Synergistic Ethernet switch which comes with the $200 purple fuse,a $500 power cord it Retails $2200 but can be bought around $1700 and built in high end power supply ,this is actually a excellent product your streaming is much much more analog and detailed ,my brother owns one and that may be my next purchase. in my system it made a nice improvement and I already have a Denafrips Hermes DDC that cleans up digital noise very well . Each product mentioned above works to cleanup noise coming after the router, which BTW 

I bought a LPS 12v up to 8amp from little green computer for $299 and put a Pangea sig power cord with a synergistic Orange fuse. Got rid of the noisy junk wall wart plug , a noticeable improvement and made even wifi signal to TV better, yes these are tweaks but, being a Audiophile nothing is off the table to try .I just wanted to mention this ,and see what others maybe using , Enjoy you 🎶 music 🎼 

128x128audioman58

@vonhelmholtz

You are using Sigma Ethernet cable which uses a pair of CMode filters. In theory, you don’t need any additional switches between the wall and your streamer. Sigma is doing its job of filtering noise. As an alternative, you could bring Network Acoustics Muon Pro kit which comes with their excellent Muon Ethernet cable on both ends. The cost is similar to Sigma Ethernet cable but you may hear an improvement with Muon Pro passive filter over the Sigma. As you know, Muon comes with 30 days money back guarantee and Rich at N.A. is a straight shooter. Give it a try! 

Best $100 I ever spent was 2 Media converters and using fibre between router to rack, then a short shielded cat6 cable to streamer.  All noise from ethernet gear “went away”.

You can have your cable company move your incoming  coaxial cable to your router. ,

then you can upgrade your Ethernet cable  close to your sourse.

that is what I would do for the best start to your router, 

the Synergistic Ethernet hub will be a sizable increase ,

but if you you remove the incoming weak link ,,your audio rewards will be that much better.