Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
@kosst_amojan  also will not reveal the brand and model of his MQA-certified, Roon-ready DAC with an Ethernet input. Without owning such a DAC, he cannot physically test his theory. 
🐩
gdhal
jbny - I am more interested to hear why those who are hearing a difference in the sound of their files via Ethernet cabling think it is happening?

A *possible* explanation is a delusional episode. Another possible reason is that the listener is merely dishonest - with themself.

>>>>Poodleman, we thank you for your almost grammatically correct explanation. One assumes the high schools on Long Island are a little bit behind the US norm. 😛
geoffkait - >>>>>>>>Poodleman, we thank you for your almost grammatically correct explanation. One assumes the high schools on Long Island are a little bit behind the US norm.

Spelling and grammar was never my forte. I leave that for my attorneys 😄

I erred in a previous post as well. I meant to enter "lose" and instead wrote "loose". At least I can admit when I make a mistake. This is a quality you - geoffkait - find it beyond yourself to embrace. 😪 To err is human. To hear a difference when ordinary speaker wire is reversed is inhuman. 👍🏻
@geoffkait

Reminder.... you have yet to call jinjuku 📞

Caution.... he is wise to your witchcraft 💀