ETHERNET CABLES

When using ethernet for hooking up streaming devices and dacs, what cat level of  ethernet cable should be used. Is there any sonic improvement by going to a  higher dollar cat 7 or 8 cable?

128x128samgar2

After going back to the video, I noticed that the schematics are only available to Patreon contributors so I found this site that actually builds it along with the video from Mr. Carlson's YT channel.

It's much more sensitive than the junk posted earlier and should be an enjoyable task for those that are handy with an iron.

All the best,
Nonoise

@nonoise you just don’t get it do. Well, didn’t expect anything more. You post nonsense, not no noise, claims allover this thread, and then some random link to "back it up", where you either don’t understand what you claimed and posted as source, or probably more likely, is too arrogant to even care. You are correct in your mind, period. Doesn’t matter what you say, you are correct, end of story, because you said it. If someone else say it, they are wrong, only you can be correct, ever.

You are exactly the opposite of your name, all noise, no bite (or understanding even of what an argument is).

continue to "refute" things with noise, while others may actually want to learn.

@tonywinga  What type of sound quality improvements? If you had clipping, i.e. the sound cut out, it can be attributed to bad network performance. 

@nonoise  again, all noise. a lot of very bombastic noise.

I'll just ask this one last time, again.

And as for the rejection of packets, tell me why this article refutes that and even goes farther than you're willing to admit that it's not a perfect setup.

Your claim, explain how that refutes anything I have said. The article does not address the electrical signal. Or just go away. Your noise is unnecessary.