Ethernet and USB cables

Do premium Ethernet and USB make a sonic difference? I have very good speaker and DAC to amp cables but, all the others are just inexpensive generic cables. I’m running Innuos Zenith MK III and about to try out a Phoenix USB. Just looking to get the most out of the system w/o throwing away more $ (unless it works!).
hysteve

@hysteve both the USB and the Ethernet cables can improve the sound. I tried several USB cables and the one I liked the most was the Audience AU24 se +. 
I also tried several Ethernet cables - Amazon CAT8, Supra CAT8, Purist, Network Acoustics Eno streaming system. The Eno system is the best of the bunch with Purist a close second. The NA Eno has a detailed but relaxed presentation, natural tone. How big is the difference? Not night and day but definitely enough to not go back to the cheaper cable. 

for USB cable, yes it does matter to the sound quality. I have 2 types of USB cable for my dac, 1 is iFi Mercury3.0 OFC cable. the 2nd one is custom 4N pure silver 8core USB cable. both improve the sound quality with different character. 

For Ethernet i only have experience with better power supply for my Wi-Fi router, it also gives sq improvement after install the iFi iPower-X power supply. I think the Ethernet cable will do the same to improve sq. 

I started this 2 years ago at the out set of my return to the world of hi-fi as we used to call it, now audiophile. It’s interesting reading the comments since then because it hadn’t popped up in some time. Since then I have upgraded all my cables and added the Phoenix USB. Only recently did I upgrade the speaker cables. Cables are a combination of Less Loss and Audio Sensability. I can say that every cable upgrade (interconnect, USB and power) made a sonic improvement to my ear. But what made the most improvements were the Phoenix and the speaker cables. I think I’m getting the best possible sound now from my modest horn based speakers and relatively low power amp. However, I’ve heard better and they aren’t good enough! So, next up are higher current Hegel amp and Magico. Where does it all stop?! (She asked) 😁

Infigo Audio  Usb sparkle series has just launched. We offer free demos.