Esoteric S-03

Does anyone have any experience with this amplifier or the S-02? I like Esoteric equipment and think this could be an excellent match to my TAD speakers.  I do not need big power given my listening tendencies; my other option might be Pass 100.8's but I would prefer a single amp due to space constraints and WAF. 
teeshot
I would certainly get the Pass 100.8 great sounding amp from a great Co.Enjoy!!
I asked this question six months ago.  I got no answers-- so I am trying again.  Anyone have any experience with an Esoteric s-03?  I cannot find one in a dealer in the US. Still have not purchased another amp.  Monoblocs are now ruled out so I may be looking at a Pass 250.8 if the Esoteric does not pan out. 
I have. Which TADs are you looking at, they have numerous models?

Anyway, I used a s-03 to drive Genesis Vs (~89dB, 4ohm avge). It drove them well, no clipping at high levels with difficult music (orchestral), fluid sound, solid punch, etc. Qualitatively, they sounded flat, not "euphonic" (i.e. no midrange bloom, etc etc), dry and solid but not fatiguing.
Mind you, the speakers are 4-way & anything below 80Hz is driven by a separate amp.

My speakers are TAD Evoution Ones.  89db efficient.  I am sure the Esoteric would drive them well.  It is just trying to get an idea of sound since I cannot audition it.  I might like a dash of warmth with my system but not lose the transparency of my current Krell.