Esoteric K-03Xs Player

I just ordered a new Esoteric K-03Xs CD/SACD player. As I am previously used to excellent sounding EMM gear converting PCM to DSD, would any Esoteric owners recommend the similar PCM to DSD conversion setting with DSD filter ON, or are there strong recommendations otherwise. I’m not really a tweaker, and would prefer the digital engineers at Esoteric making these choices with their gear, as did Ed Meitner at EMM. Thanks for your kind input and recommendations.
audiobrian
Don't listen to the K-01xs because you will never be able to forget how amazing it is.  :)
HK_Fan don’t say the K01 is attractive cos I’m sure the Grandioso is seriously good too 😉
Each step is a major hardware upgrade step that results in significant aural pleasure.
I’m having my Esoteric fully sealed against EMI RFI at the moment, before receiving it. I’m hoping this will lift its performance as it has for all my other components.  I just wish I could add an apps function to it as say an hdmi input or usb input.
I received Esoteric K07xs. It sounds really great. The sound with all tube pre and power amplifiers is really stunning( musical, sweet and detail). The previous cd player is Marantz sa11 s2. Nothing to compare. It is in another league.We tested two a/c  cables; Venom Digital and Transparent referent mm2x. The transparent is far superior. We will test Shunyata Sigma Ztron and Transparent Powerlink MM X after 300 hours brek in.Yes. The Esoteric requires the break in and really good cable.
Just received my K-03xs the other day. Unboxed and put on the rack over the weekend. What a fine looking piece of gear. I'll get it connected up and start breaking it in soon. Once I get a sense of what it can do I'll post some comments. 
I've got about 50 hours on my K-03xs now and it is a wonderful piece of gear. It replaced my trusty X-03se which was also a great piece. The K-03xs is much more "analogue" sounding--very spacious, tonally correct and vivid, with excellent detail retrieval. I haven't played around with the settings yet--still breaking it in--but will once I get past the 100 hour mark. The K-03xs impresses with extraordinary build quality and sonics--a really nice machine!