Esoteric K-01x - would you add an Esoteric Robidum clock to this player ?

.......or would I need to is probably a better way to ask this question. I have an opportunity to purchase an Esoteric G-0s clock which has the Robidum clock as was wondering would I hear a sonic improvement and if I would ...would it be worth it as the clocks are not inexpensive. Your thoughts and thank you in advance.   
garebear
Thanks Stereo 5 - but my question was about adding Esoteric's Rudidium clock which is different than the others that have the OCXO clock. It really is personal call but looking to se if anybody has done this and is it worth the cost.     
@garebear …………………

There is one for sale here today and I believe the person is asking around 11K or so for it.
Have had a few Esoteric front ends .... they have all,improved with addition of clock ! If its a budget concern , might not be a good value .... but if it is an audio concern , it’s a no brainer .... you won’t look back ! 
Garebear,

Here is another way to look at. Yes the clock will make an improvement, is the level of refinement necessarily worth that kind of investment vs putting the same money to work elsewhere.

We are big proponents of running flac based files through a high performance server, Innous, or a Baetis which can run Jriver or Roon and you can now take your 16 bit 44k digital red book CD and magically upconvert that data stream to DSD or high resolution PCM.

Yes you can use the internal filters in the K01X to run at a higher data rate but it still doesn’t sound the same as doing the conversion in the server and then feeding the Player a higher bit rate sample.

In our tests the best sounding digital playback is occuring this way and usually the server feed playing of the same file from the server sounds signigantly better then the CD or SACD.

Maybe a better power conditioner, or an improvement in a power cable.

One really does need to weigh all the possible improvements that you can do with the same amount of money to see what will bring you to the next level. I would look at a server, if you don’t have one which aside from the ability to store and easily access all of your CD’s you may also now get the ability to stream Tidal and Mqa playback is you don’t have that capability currently.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ