Esoteric Grandioso K1x owners - have you added the PS1 power supply to your player ?

Hello Audiogoners  - I hope all is well and just wondering if any owners of the Grandioso have added the Esoteric PS1 separate power supply to their players and was it worth it monetarily as well as sonically. Thank you in advance. 

garebear

Hmmmmm - no responses which surprises me as it would appear that no one has added a PS1 to their Grandioso. The silence speaks volumes...... .    

Hmmmmm - no responses which surprises me as it would appear that no one has added a PS1 to their Grandioso. The silence speaks volumes...... .    

Hi I just noticed this thread

I added the PS1  a few months ago and I am extremely happy with this addition.

Everything that makes the K1X better  than the K01xd and previous K1 is reinforced and multiplied .

The soundstage is way wider. Separation of instruments  is much much more obvious as well as depth.

But its the impact and bass dynamics that absolutely shine.

Impact, immediacy  and especially the bass are greatly improved,( not that they weren't stellar already).

The realism and impact are taken to another level altogether!

As you are probably aware of most high quality audio  products, benefit dramatically as the power supply is upgraded from model to model .

This is no exception.

It takes it as close to the separates  P1x and D1x as you can get.

Definitely an outstanding and very noticeable upgrade and improvement.

Hard to believe .....but very true.

I highly recommend it .

David