Esoteric C03 preamp or Mark Levinson 326S preamp- ANY and ALL FEEDBACK / HELP PLEASE

Esoteric C03 preamp or Mark Levinson 326S preamp 

ANY FEEDBACK - THOUGHTS - IDEAS would be so appreciated.

I am in the middle of total system re-fit and have made many changes - I am sure too many but I am quite happy now and now have my preamp choice down to these 2-preamps.

Can you guys provide any feedback about either of these. I like to hear from you guys. I read all the reviews on both and those are all well and good but I always get the real ho-down low-down from you guys - good or bad.

** Back Ground info**

** Room is 
14 x 24 w/Cathedral Ceilings - 16 Foot a peak

** Music likes:
Assorted Music no metal or loud hard rock anymore really - not much Large Scale classical either but everything else.

** Likes / Priority: 
Transparency - Delicate - Linear - High resolution - microscope but not sterile not etched or lifeless - I know there is a fine Line here but I'm looking to walk the line as close as I can - real see through into the music - transparent to the source because I love my DAC - extended and to remove as many layers without being clinical - image and sound stage lover - tight bass - hate flab - like speed and transparency but needs to be musical. 

** Perspetive
Just had a BAT VK32SE brand new tubes / certified pre-owned, mint same as new preamp. Wrong match. Just looking to go total other way. Not what I am looking for.

** More Perspective - I have been running my Bricasti Direct M1SE to my Pass Labs X350.5 amps and really starting to love it. I want to expand on this sound a bit. Little more depth, width of stage, bass, dynamics but don't want to add veils or give up a lot in transparency - I know I will give up some vs direct in doing so. That is why I am looking for the very best SS preamp I can get in my range and have come up with these two choices and wanted to know your thoughts. 

System: 
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5160

Magico S5 Loud Speakers

Bricasti M1 Special Edition DSD DAC 

Pass Labs X350.5 Balanced Stereo Amplifier 

PS Audio P10 Power Plant Regenerator 

Kubala-Sosna Emotion 2.5M Speaker Cables 

Assorted IC's Balanced and Single ended.

Digital PC based front end that I have been tweaking and evolving:

Transport: microRendu 1.4 and Full Suite of UpTone Audio Premium Power Supplies (2)x LPS-1 and (1) JS2 LPS - (2) Regens - the new ISO and an Amber and all powered with premium/custom Canare / Oyide DC cables for all power supplies plus the great Tellurium Q Black Diamond Reference USB cable and a Curious Regen Link USB Cable.   

Really appreciate any help you can provide on these 2-preamps. If you would like more info please let me know - all comments and feedback are most welcome and deeply appreciated :)

Thanks guys/gals 

Fsmithjack 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Hey Guys - wanted to share with you my most recent project and review for my network media player:

Bricasti M1 - M5 - M12: Network Player - My REVIEW w/OEM Response Brian Zolner @ Bricasti

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/bricasti-m1-m5-m12-network-player-my-review-w-oem-response-br...
Thought I would update my preamp choices...

- Owned the Mark Levinson No.326s preamp for about a year and really liked it. After that for a while I tried a Pass Labs XP-20 and liked that also. Liked it a bit better than the 326s but probably had more to do with it matching better with my Pass Labs X350.5 amp. Nelson's synergy I guess. He's a pretty bright chap - although Coburn does most the preamp work but I am sure Nelson puts in his 2 cents. 

- Recently had a chance to make a change and went for it. Purchased a Simaudio MOON Evolution P-8 Preamp and honestly wasn't prepared for how much better it is.

- It is not only the best preamp I have ever owned it is so much better that my system changed like it never has before.

I mean the others are pretty good preamps and the P-8 isn't the latest model but man it is an absolutely insanely good preamp. I just thought the reader should know if they ever get a chance at one of these I am not sure there is anything better under $20,000. I am dead serious it is that good. Blown away good. Better than Pass XP-30, ARC REF 5SE and the latest Vibe with new litho power supply. I got to hear these in my system. All were great and different but the Simaudio blew me away.

So quiet and dynamic and transparent yet with sheen and light dashes of warmth. That just so right warmth that is so light handed and airy and open and extended its that uber touch it transparency we all crave and it is so vivid with grip and control yet with elasticity that the music has this tube like feel but so much transparency and air and space as it is so quiet its nothing like tubes but has the tube feel enveloping feel that i have just never got from SS. I am past tubes and into SS now but to get the tubeness with all SS we love is just unlike any other preamp I have owned. Man, I just had to share - hope this helps someone be as happy with their rig as I am today.   
I would purchase a pair of Kubala Sosna Elation interconnects, ( you are missing out if you don't ) balanced and plug them in to the Bricasti DAC. Now if you want to try out a preamplifier you know it had better sound better with it then without it. I doubt most will. 
Yeah I bet the Kubala Sosna Elation Interconnects are utterly amazing.

I mean my loom of Kubala Emotion's are really expensive. What does a 1M XLR of those things cost?

There always has to be a line and especially with the cable rabbit hole. I try and get the best I can afford that are still real good cables but there are always much better I'm sure but I love the Emotions so the Elation's must be incredible. I would love to upgrade my Magico S5 to MKII status also but again only so much doe to go around. I have an auto hobby too that siphons out a lot of funds also :)

I would love to know how much the 1M XLR Kubala Sosna Elation Interconnects are though? Maybe trade a pair of XLR 2M Emotion's pair toward a 1M Elation pair?    
fs

Let me know if you would like a Kubala Sosna price list. I am not a dealer any more  but I would be happy to send you the price sheet. You might consider upgrading your Emotion Speaker cables and they have a terrific upgrade policy. Check it out on their website.