Esotar T-330D Tweeter

I seen a ad for a Esotar T-330D Tweeter and I wonder if that is the same tweeter used in the Andra 2 and others?
128x128ozzy

Showing 5 responses by ozzy

Rockadanny, Thanks, Eggleston just confirmed also.
I saw a ad for set on EBay. I thought they would be good to have just in case mine ever needed replacing.
But, the Auction ended before anyone could comfirm the model number.
P.S. they went for $530 and they were used...yikes!
Only worrying about tweeter replacement based on my last 2 sets that I owned.My APL PLAYER has switch on the back that disables the volumne control and allows full output to say a preamp.This switch at times will get bumped and full power from Amp has blown tweeters.
Dev, The tour was great. Jim Thompson spent a lot of time with me. Its really a small wood shop with other things than speaker building going on. Jim seems like a man dedicated to the craft.
I was able to demo the new Model 9 speakers. They sound pretty good, but I still like the Andras 2's.

Just got back from vacation and fired up some tunes, the bass definition is so great on the Andras 2 you can follow the bass lines on any song. They sound so mellow and easy and effortless. The soundstage is huge with a center image that is the best I have ever heard and I have heard many speakers.
My Andras were demo's with 500 hours on them when I bought them so they are broken in.