Equiment to change 120v/60hz to 220v/50hz

I've bought some audio gears from USA where power is 120v/60hz. Now if I run them in my country 220v/50hz, I need a voltage/frequency conterter.

Could any one outthere pls recommend any equipment that can make convertion of voltage/frequency as above?
I'm wondering if PS Audio P300 can do this job or not.

I think the PS Audio regenerators can do this. Check their Web site. Another way is to buy an isolation transformer with stepdown capacity. Such a unit may be cheaper, and clean up the AC for you too.