Equi=core 1200 OR Equi=tech 1R OR Isotek EVO3 Aquarius

I've pretty much narrowed my search down to these three units, but I'm having difficulty deciding between them.  Has anybody had any comparative experience between at least two of them?
128x128twoleftears
Dave and Troy (Audio Doctor NJ):   

" ......the difference is that Isotek isolates all of the outlets to eliminate cross contamination of digital circuits into analog ones."

And how does IsoTek do that ?

peter  
(P.S> Regardless of item/unit chosen, the customer at the very least should expect an eye-opening improvement, such as you describe when you say " ....when ever we demoed one of their units particularly their higher end ones, the change in clarity and sound staging was very noticeable.")  

RE:  Toe Tap Audio is right: one for Analog, one for Digital. In fact, depending on ones 'source(s), a third may prove even more beneficial -to power "computer" audio gear.

I have yet to connect/install my Exact Power SP-15A (for main 'Amp' and 'Pre') the other two for source components. 
The reasons (for multiple Bal./Trans) seems straight-forward; inter-component noise/cross-talk appears to generate considerable noise within the Bal. AC Supply; the more components connected, the more component-generated noise is present. 

pj

toetapaudio
190 posts
11-28-2017 11:04am
@twoleftears, there is a fundamental difference, the Core Power and Equi Tech are balanced transformers, which is the best approach imo. If you run digital probably think about getting two, one for digital and another for analogue on two dedicated spurs.

@lak, what’s the sq between the two BPS’s you have?
The sound quality of both units is good. After further listening, I would give the edge to the Equi=tech Q2, it's more refined and definitely better built but that comes with a price ($$)!
The Equi=tech Q2 is expensive, while the Equi=Core 1800 or 1200 costs quite a bit less, yet still has quality sound.

@toetapaudio, sorry what does sq in your question represent? My brain must not be foring on all cylenders!
@twoleftears, there is a fundamental difference, the Core Power and Equi Tech are balanced transformers, which is the best approach imo. If you run digital probably think about getting two, one for digital and another for analogue on two dedicated spurs.

@lak, what’s the sq between the two BPS’s you have?
@twoleftears the two videos were interesting. Shunyata Research has a similar video out on YouTube that also demonstrates their unit with a Monster Power device that demonstrates clean power vs. dirty power by using a Wideband powerline & EMI Noise Analyzer.
I actually own and use a Wideband powerline & EMI Noise Analyzer. Funny how it always seems to work better on YouTube than when used by the average guy at home. I must admit that the Isotek EVO3 Aquarius does look really good.

Thanks for the feedback. I found this video; unless I’m missing something, it’s pretty impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U77pH_nJtvM

There’s not a great deal inside the unit. Mainly what look like chokes to me. No idea what language this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bionjufzTtg&t=103s

Whatever they’re doing, it’s definitely a different approach, as posters have pointed out, to the Equi= school.

There are some really good reviews written about the Isotek EVO3 Aquarius. I'm not aware of the electronics inside of the unit, most likely another way to clean power that weighs a lot less than what I think of traditionally. Perhapes something along the line of my Shunyata Research Denali D2000/T.
I have to agree with @lak the video was pretty amusing just how light that unit is.
I’ve never had the pleasure of using or hearing the Isotek EVO3 Aquarius, however, I found this interesting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12vyTf7vyg

I do own an Equi=Core 1800 and an Equi=tech Q2. I don’t know if it makes any difference but watch the video and the ease that the speaker has when lifting and turning the Aquarius due to its less weight. I guarantee you that can’t be done with the Equi=core 1200 OR Equi=tech 1R because of their massive weight. I don’t know if that makes a difference but I wanted to go on record as pointing that out. Perhaps the three you asked about have a trial demo period depending on where you purchase them from?

Let us know what you end up with.
Best regargs...
I don't know if this may help, and we are an Isotek dealer so we are a bit biased. With that being said: only the Isotek has a number of features that can make a very large difference in a system.

All three units will block noise and create a more stable environment for the components, the difference is that Isotek isolates all of the outlets to eliminate cross contamination of digital circuits into analog ones.

One of the biggest nasties in audio is the digital clocks and circuits radiating noise into the analog components and addding a layer of grunge and Isotek is one of the very few companies that design their products to filter each outlet from another. 

Isotek is also very effective in emi and rfi suppression. We have been selling Isotek for years and when ever we demoed one of their units particularly their higher end ones, the change in clarity and sound staging was very noticable.

We sell Audience, Isotek, Running Springs, and the Isotek's are great.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ