Ensemble power porducts: a surprise no.2

I have added a second Ensemble Ido-link power transformer into my system. I now have one for the DAc and one for the transport as well as the Ensemble power cords and AC distribution center. The bottom line is that they reveal how much the PS-Audio and Richard Grays were coloring/constraining the sound. I still find this hard to believe but the sound has increased in transparency and liquidity. I've gained an impressive amount of ambient decay that was not there before and the bass has become transformed; it now has much more authority as well as low level nuances. All in all a very imopressive improvement just through changes in the power going to the front end. I am grateful to Brian Ackerman of Artistic Audio in Mission Viejo California for letting me try the products in my system and decide for myself whether they realyy make a differnce, which they most certinaly do. I think Brian may be the US distributor for these products. If not he can probably point interested people to the appropriate dealer. he can be reached at 949-362-6080. These products are defintiely worth auditioning if you are striving for that elusive 'Absolute Sound'
90493m

Showing 1 response by 90493m

Hey! I'm just trying to share my honest reaction to an interesting product. I don't have to buy any of these products. I audition them and if I fin dthey add to my pleasure and goal of the recreation of live music then i vote with my dollars. Audiogon is a wonderful forum and i truly value alot of the opinions, but it is also an open forum which leads to the occaisional 'cheap shot' or disgruntled audiophile looking to unleash their displeasure on those of us who have spent the years and countles dollars to educate ourselves to what works and what doesn;t. Hopefully most of us are after athe dsame thing: the love and pursuit of musical satisfaction.